Refer to the image below for the charging setup of the Omni Batteries and DJI Hand Controller.
- Charging Cable and included AC/DC converter box.
- DJI Hand Controller
- Charging Hub
- DJI TD47D or TD48D Intelligent Flight Battery
- Connect Charing Cable (1) to a wall outlet, 110V.
- Ensure AC/DC Converter box (1) is attached to the second half of the charging cable.
- Connect round plug of the charging cable (1) to the DJI Hand Controller (2).
- Open rectangular plug on the charging cable (1) and connect to the Charging Hub (3)
- Connect Battery or Batteries to Charging Hub
Note: The connector at location D can alternatively be plugged in directly to a battery. The Charging Hub is useful when charging more than one battery.
Both the DJI Hand Controller and Intelligent Flight Battery have LEDs to indicate their charge status. To activate the Status LEDs, press the respective integrated power button ONE time.