There are two battery compartments located on the Omni vehicle; one on top and one on the bottom. To install a battery, ensure the battery is off, and then firmly push the battery into its battery compartment.
- Use only DJI TB47D and TB48D batteries with the Omni system.
- If a battery is found to be swollen, do not force into the battery compartment.
- Be aware of battery temperature when the air temperature is below 5°C (41° Fahrenheit).
- Remove batteries from battery compartments during transport in the case.
To turn the batteries on or off, press the power button once, then press again and hold for 2 seconds. Upon powering the aircraft, feedback will be given to the user via a short “powering up chime”. The opposite of the chime will sound when the vehicle is powered down.
The aircraft can be flown with either one or two batteries:
- If flown with only ONE battery, that battery must be installed in the TOP battery compartment.
- If flown with TWO batteries, the TOP battery must be powered on BEFORE the bottom battery.