What you'll need:
1. Multispectral 4K Inspire Gimbal (Purchase here)
2. DJI Inspire 1 with Locking Gimbal Mount
1. Locate the locking mount on the front of the Inspire 1 and position into the unlocked position as shown below.
2. Insert the Multispectral 4K Inspire Gimbal into the Inspire 1 locking mount (1) and rotate the locking mount into the locked position (2).
Ensure proper engagement by confirming gimbal is not loose.
3. Place the vehicle on a stable surface and turn on with the standard method (press the button on the battery once, and then again for two seconds). Once powered, do not touch until the camera stabilizes to point downward.