NDVI-equipped drones can map crop health across entire fields in a matter of minutes. With NDVI data you can identify areas of stress in your field, often days before you can detect it with your eye. Stress is caused by a number of factors, which is why there is no substitute for you (or your trusted advisor) to get your boots in the field. However, a Sentera drone can tell you where to put your boots first.
An NDVI-equipped drone can help you protect and optimize your plots.
- Monitor plant populations
- Identify weed areas & stress
- Visualize irrigation stress in plant tissues
- Track irrigator performance
- Identify pooling water & drown outs
- Count acres of hail, wind, and animal damage
- Assess herbicide & fertilizer performance
- Monitor equipment performance, such as irrigators, sprayers, and planters.
Still not convinced? Send an email and let's chat!