Download the latest version of Sentera Ground Control software v1.2.1-339 for the Sentera PHX fixed wing drone. Run the installer on your Window's laptop to install fresh or update an existing installation.
Version 1.2.1 release notes:
- Fixed a bug affecting the terrain database and maps. Users must delete and re-download their offline maps after installing this update.
- Streamlined Pre-flight Checklist.
- New "Place landing at vehicle location" button in the Fixed Wing Landing Pattern tool.
- Miscellaneous improvements.
Version 1.2.0 release notes:
- New built-in pre-flight checklist.
- Improved Landing Pattern graphics in both Plan and Fly screens.
- Easier to adjust altitude immediately when Pausing the mission.
- Easier to immediately GoTo a Hold position anywhere by clicking on the map and sliding to confirm while in flight (maintains current altitude, distance limits apply).
- New Corridor Scan flight pattern available.
- Option to fly alternate transects in Survey to improve mapping efficiency.
- Circular Survey patterns now supported.
- Import KML and Shape files to create survey patterns (for shape files use a Shape-to-KML converter first).
- Geofence maximum distance and altitude can now be adjusted by the user on a per flight basis.
- Geofence circle now shows in both Plan and Fly screens when the vehicle has a Home position.
- Terrain database available for online and offline use.
- Waypoints can have altitude relative to Home or altitude above terrain.
- Survey and Corridor Scan patterns can follow terrain.
- Confirmation sliders are now white for easier readability outdoors.
- Miscellaneous other improvements.