Download the latest autopilot firmware (Sentera-PHX-Pro-Firmware-113.exe) linked below.
1) Power on vehicle and commsbox, verify they are connected to each other by seeing a full bar of lights on the back of the commsbox (takes ~ 1 minute to connect).
2) Connect the Windows laptop to the commsbox using wired Ethernet (highly recommended) or the using the commsbox's Wi-Fi network with a password.
3) Run the autopilot firmware updater (download the latest .exe linked below). Monitor progress, it may take 5-10 minutes to complete. If there is an error during installation, close and re-run the updater. Use the wired Ethernet connection to the commsbox to reduce the chance of needing to re-run the updater.
4) Once the firmware installation completes successfully, close the updater application window.
5) Re-boot the vehicle by removing the battery and re-installing the battery.
6) Launch Sentera Ground Control and verify aircraft connects normally.