1. Power everything up, and connect to the drone inside DJI GO 4.
-You should see a warning about flying in an Authorization Zone in the upper left of the app.
2. Press the takeoff button inside DJI GO 4. (The drone will probably not take off.)
3. DJI GO 4 will again warn you about authorization zones but will offer you an option to unlock the zone. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the unlock.
4. Press the takeoff button again inside DJI GO 4. The drone should take off.
-Assuming the drone took off in Step 4, you may now use FieldAgent™ to plan missions and fly them as you normally would.
5. Open our FieldAgent™ app, plan your mission and launch.
-The unlocks will expire after 24hrs, so you will need to repeat this process each day you fly there.
-Please make sure you have any required or appropriate permissions and clearances before flying.
-Red unlocks are available, with a more detailed process. If you need assistance please contact email@example.com or call 612-204-2000
The complete map is here: