Obtain the latest firmware update file from Sentera Customer Support. To check your current firmware version look in the “/info/info.txt” file on the memory card.
To update your firmware:
1. Download the firmware update file from the link provided by Sentera Customer Support.
2. Remove the SD card from the camera.
3. Copy the “snapcam-ota-x.xx.x.zip” to the /firmware folder on the SD card. Do NOT unzip the file, copy the entire zip file to the folder
4. Insert the SD card into the camera.
5. Power on the system.
6. The camera will automatically reboot 2-3 times and its LED will blink rapidly while the update is being applied.
7. Wait for the LED at the bottom of the camera to turn solid or blinking green.
8. Power off the system.
9. Remove the SD card from the camera.
10. View the “/info/info.txt” file on the memory card.
11. Verify that the Filesystem Version matches the number on the updater file name to confirm that the update was successfully applied.
12. Insert the SD card into the camera. The update is complete.